Cooperation with foreign scientific institutions
Faculty staff have close contacts with educational and scientific institutions:
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (Poland);
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw (Poland);
- Center for astronomy name M.Kopernika PAN (Torun, Poland);
- Comenius University (Bratislava, Slovakia);
- Czestochowa University of Technology (Poland);
- Free University of Brussels (Belgium);
- Gdansk University of Technology (Poland);
- Hemnittsa Technical University (Germany);
- High Pressure Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences (Warsaw, Poland);
- INALCO (Paris, France);
- Institute of Astronomy, University of Vienna (Austria);
- Institute of Metal Physics, Slovak Academy of Sciences (Bratislava, Slovakia);
- Institute of Metallurgy and Materials (Krakow, Poland);
- Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences (Warsaw, Poland);
- Institute of Physics of the Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa (Poland);
- Institute of Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences (Warsaw, Poland);
- Jagiellonian University (Krakow, Poland);
- Koszalin University of Technology (Poland);
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University (Lublin, Poland;)
- Oxford University (UK);
- Pontifical University of the Holy Cross (Rome, Italy);
- Rzeszow University (Poland);
- Tsinghua University (Beijing, China);
- University of Calcutta (India);
- University of Cologne (Germany);
- University of Graz (Austria);
- University of Metz (France);
- University of the Ton Đuc Thang (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam);
- University of Vienna (Austria);
- University of Zielona Gura (Poland);
- University of Wurzburg (Germany);
- Wroclaw University (Poland);
- Yale University (New Haven, United States).
Scientific internships and academic missions
- Vihorlat Astronomical Observatory (Slovakia). Associate professor Smerechynskyi S.V. accompanied the students’ groups of physics faculty during their astronomical practices in the Observatory (20-26.08.2018, 19-25.08.2019).
Institute for Astrophysics of Vienna University (Austria). The assignment of the head of Astrophysics Department Melekh B.Ya. (10.11.2019-22.11.2019) and junior scientific researcher Buhajenko O.S. (10-29.11.2019) with the aim of completion the project on gas and dust photoionization analysis of chemodynamical simulation results for the evolution of dwarf galaxies with active stellar formation, as well as starting the new one on the detailed accounting for diffusive ionazing radiation in the multicomponent photoionization modelling of nebular components’ radiation of the given galaxies. Also, it is planned the discussion of new future common projects in order to choose the most perspective ones.
European Organization for Nuclear Research “CERN” (Geneve, Switzerland). Associate professor Smerechynskyi S.V. participated in the National Teacher Programme as a teacher of Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in Lviv region (7-14.04.2019).
University of Zeliona Gora (Poland). Internship of PhD. student Kasheba M. in the frame of Erasmus+ Program.
- Since 22.05.2018 until 30.05.2018 associate professor of the department Shtablavyy I. I. and post-graduate student Oliynyk Z. had a scientific training at the Faculty of Physics of the University of Wurzburg. The training program was concerned with scanning electron microscopy.
- Since 07.05.2018 until 11.05.2018, the head of the Department of Physics of Metals, professor Mudry S.I. and the associate professor Shtablavyy I. I., had scientific training at the Department of Solid State Physics at Gdansk University of Technology. During the training, the structure and properties of disordered systems were investigated by the method of molecular dynamics, as well as a series of seminars in the field of actual problems of condensed matter physics was held.
- Since 06.11.2016 until 10.11.2016 associate professor Shtablavyy I. I. had scientific training in the Scientific and Educational Center of Microelectronics and Nanotechnology at Rzeszow University. As a result of the training, carbon nanotubes and their composites were investigated using scanning electron microscopy, raman spectroscopy and electron paramagnetic resonance methods.
Institute for Astrophysics of Vienna University (Austria). Internship of the head of Astrophysics Department Melekh B.Ya. (May 2016). The topic of the internship: multicomponent photoionization modelling of nebular medium radiation of dwarf galaxies with active stellar formation using chemodynamical simulation results for the evolution of these objects taking into account the dust presence inside.
Participation in international scientific conferences
- 10th Mathematical Physics Meeting: School and Conference on Modern Mathematical Physics. 9-14 September 2019. Belgrade, Serbia.
- 12th Workshop on Current Problems in Physics. 14-17 October 2019. Zielona Gora, Poland.
- 12th International Conference on Excited States of Transitions Elements (ESTE 2019). September 08-13 2019. Kudowa-Zdroj, Poland.
- 12th International Workshop on Subsecond Thermophysics. June 3–6.06.2019. Cologne, Germany.
- 13th International Conference on Nitride Semiconductors. 7–12 July 2019. Bellevue, Washington, USA.
- 16th Conference on Functional and Nanostructured Materials (FNMA’19). 31 August–7 September 2019. Athens and Agri Teodori, Greece .
- 17th International conference on liquid and amorphous metals. 26-30 Aug. 2019, Lyon, France.
- 39th International Free Electron Laser Conference (FEL19). 26–30 August 2019. Hamburg, Germany.
- International Workshop “School on High Pressure Techniques” at ESRF. 17–21 June 2019. Grenoble, France.
- REI-2019, Nursultan, Kazakhstan.
- YUCOMAT 2019. 2-6. 09. 2019. Herceg Novi, Monte Negro.
- 2nd Conference on Arithmetic Methods in Mathematical Physics and Biology. August 05-11, 2018. Będlewo, Poland.
- 10th International Conference on Luminescent Detectors and Transformers of Ionizing Radiation (LUMDETR 2018). 9-14 September 2018. Prague, Czech Republic.
- 15th Conference on Functional and Nanostructured Materials (FNMA’18). 1–8 September 2018. Paralia Katerinis, Greece.
- 17th Krajowa konf. Elektroniki. 3-7.06.2018. Darlowko Wschodnie, Poland.
- 17th Young Researchers’ Conference Materials Sciences and Engineering. December 5-7, 2018. Belgrade, Serbia.
- 20th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON). 1-5 July 2018. Bucharest, Romania.
- 21th International seminar on physics and chemistry of solids. June 10-13, 2018. Częstochowa, Poland.
- 47th International School & Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors (Jaszowiec 2018). 15–17 June 2018. Szczyrk, Poland.
- Europhysical Conference on Defects in Insulating Materials (EURODIM 2018). 8–13 July 2018. Bydgoszcz, Poland
- Qualico 2018. Information and Language: Coding, Extraction and Application. July 5-8, 2018. Wrocław, Poland.
- International Scientific & Technical Conference “Critical infrastructure of cities”. 24-26 October 2018. Nowy Soncz, Poland.
- International Symposium on Growth of III-Nitrides (ISGN-7). 5–10 August 2018. Warsaw, Poland.
- YUCOMAT 2018. 3-7. 09.2018. Herceg Novi, Monte Negro.
- 12th Meeting Electrochemistry. Ingenious molecules, surfaces and devices (ECHEMS-2017). Milano Marittima, Italy.
- 16th Krajowa konf. Elektroniki. 05.-09.06.2017. Darlowko Wschodnie. Poland.
- 19th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON). Girona, Spain.
- 21st European Conference on Thermophysical Properties (ECTP). September 3 – 8, 2017. Graz, Austria.
- 55th European High Pressure Research Group Meeting: High Pressure Science and Technology. 3-8 September 2017. Poznan, Poland.
- International meeting on variable stars research KOLOS. 30.11-02.12.2017. Astronomical Observatory at Kolonica Saddle, Cultural House Stakčín, Slovakia
- International Conference on Advanced Materials for Photonics, Sensing and Energy Application (AMPSECA’ 2017). Agadir, Morocco.
- The European Materials Research Society 2017 Fall Meeting, Symposium P Group III-Nitrides: fundamental research, optoelectronic devices and sensors. 18-21 September 2017. Warsaw, Poland.
- The Phosphor Safari and The Sixth International Workshop on Advanced Spectroscopy and Optical Materials. 9-14 July 2017. Gdańsk, Poland.
- YUCOMAT 2017. September 4-8, 2017. Herceg Novi, Monte Negro.
- 4th Workshop on Organic Electronics and Nanophotonics (WOREN 2016). Aussois, France.
- 13-th Conference on Functional and Nanostructured Materials. 2016. Swornegacie, Poland.
- 14th European Conference on Thermoelectrics (ECT2016). September 20-23, 2016. Lisbon, Portugal.
- 15th International IUPAC Conference “High Tempperature Materials Chemistry” (HTMC-XV). 29.03–1.04.2016.
- 16th International Conference on Liquid and Amorphous Metals (LAM-16). September 04-09, 2016. Bonn-Bad Godesberg, Germany.
- 18th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON). 2016. Trento, Italy.
- 145th Annual Meeting and Exhibition (TMS 2016). February 14-18, 2016. Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- C-MAC Days 2016. 21-23.11.2016. Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Discussion Meeting on Thermodynamics of Alloys (TOFA 2016). September 4-9, 2016. Santos, Brazil.
- SCTE-2016. April 11-15, 2016. Zaragoza.