Sumy State University, Ukraine
Professor, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences,
Professor of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Complex Systems Modeling
Scientific direction: statistical theory and molecular dynamics of nonequilibrium nonlinear systems
- Thermodynamic, synergetic, rheological and stochastic methods
- Methods of theories of elasticity and phase transitions
- Methods of mathematical physics, calculus mathematics, and mathematical modeling
- Classical molecular dynamics
Scientiﬁc experience and investigated phenomena:
- Structural and phase transformations
- Stochastic systems with additive and multiplicative noises.
- Self-organizing systems and open nonequilibrium systems.
- Nonlinear phenomena.
- Tribological phenomena in nanodimensional systems.