The theory of internal structure of degenerate dwarfs.
1. Vavrukh M. V., Tyshko N. L., Dzikovskyi D. V., Stelmakh O. M. The self-consistent description of stellar equilibrium with axial rotation. Mathematical modeling And Computing. Vol. 6, No. 2, P. 153 (2019). DOI: 10.23939/mmc2019.02.153.
2. Dzikovskyi D. V., Vavrukh M. V., Smerechynskyi S. V. Role of the interparticle interactions and axial rotation in the massive white dwarfs theory. Advances in Astronomy and Space Physics. Vol. 8, P. 9 (2018). DOI: 10.17721/2227-1481.7.3-5.
3. Vavrukh M. V., Dzikovskyi D. V., Smerechynskyi S. V. Consideration of the Competing Factors in Calculations of the Characteristics of Non-Magnetic Degenerate Dwarfs. Ukrainian Journal of Physics. Vol. 9, P. 777 (2018). DOI: doi.org/10.15407/ujpe63.9.777.
4. Vavrukh M. V., Dzikovskyi D. V., Smerechynskyi S. V. The Influence of the Interactions on the Degenerate Dwarfs Characteristics. Journal of Physical Studies. Vol. 22, P. 1901 (2018). DOI: doi.org/10.30970/jps.22.1901.
5. Smerechynskyi S. V., Dzikovskyi D. V. Model of Magnetic Degenerate Dwarf. Odessa Astronomical Publications, Vol. 30, P. 128 (2017). DOI: dx.doi.org/10.18524/1810-4215.2017.30.114380.
● 2008-2014: Student of Faculty of Physics of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
● 2014-2017: Postgraduate Student of Department of Astrophysics of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
● Since 2018: Junior Research Fellow of Department of Astrophysics of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences “Generalization of S. Chandrasekhar’s model in the theory of massive degenerate dwarfs”, Odesa I. I. Mechnikov National University, Odesa, 2018., scientific supervisor: prof. Vavrukh M. V.
Page with teachers schedule not found!