Areas of research
Area of Research
- Creation of non-traditional materials through controlled structure formation.
- Diagnostics and photoionization modelling of the nebular environments (planetary nebulae, HII regions, diffuse ionized gas surrounding the star-forming regions).
- High energy spectroscopt of materials.
- Internal structure of the compact astrophysical objects (white dwarfs and neutron stars).
- Modelling methods in the theory of metals.
- New substances and materials (aerospace, biomedical, materials with programmable properties for smart-systems).
- Nonlinear optical and photoelectric properties of photorefractive crystals.
- Optical and electrical properties leading polymers.
- Optical computerization experiment.
- Optical properties and energy-band structure of crystals and nanoscale objects.
- Optics of nanosized objects.
- Phase transformations in crystalline dielectrics and physics disparate phases.
- Physical systems in the quantized space.
- Physics and technology of low temperatures.
- Physics and technology of nanostructures.
- Physics of ferroics.
- Physics of liquids and nanocomposite liquid systems.
- Precision polarimetry.
- Quantum information.
- Quantum statistical physics.
- Radiative relaxation of electron excitations in dielectric and semiconductor crystals.
- Spectral refractometry of ferroelectric crystals.
- Spectroscopy of condensed matter.
- Stellar atmospheres.
- Structure and evolution of the Universe.
- Structure and physical properties of thin films.
- Supersymmetry in quantum mechanics.
Research is conducted on modern experimental apparatus not only in the laboratory of the Physics Faculty, but in Interfaculty scientific-educational laboratory of X-ray analysis in which the functions of modern X-ray diffractometer (STOE STADI MP), scientific and educational the), scientific and educational centers of research and low-temperature “Fractal”