Modelling of the nebular enviroments; determination of the Lyman continuum spectra, physical characteristics and chemical composition of HII regions and planetary nebulae; developing the optimized photoionization modelling (OPhM) method of the nebular objects; developing the multicomponent photoionization modelling method (MPhM) of the dwarf galaxies with active star formation processes on the base of the chenodynamical simulations of their evolution; determination of the primordial helium abundance and its enrichment during stellar chemical evolution of matter; investigation of stellar wind bubbles insight HII regions surrounding the starburst regions using Lyman continuum spectra obtained from OPhMs of surrounding HII regions.
Melekh B.Ya. Photoionization analysis of chemodynamical dwarf galaxies simulations / Melekh B.Ya., Recchi S., Hensler G., Buhajenko O.// Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. – 2015. – Vol. 450. – Issue 1. – P. 111-127.
- Melekh B.Ya. Envelope masses and distances to planetary nebulae: IC 5117 and NGC 7293 / Melekh B.Ya., Demchyna A.V., Holovatyi V.V. // Kinematics and Physics of Celestial Bodies. – 2015. – Vol. 31. – Issue 2. – P. 73-81.
- Melekh B.Ya. Relationship between intensities of strong emission lines in the spectra of H II regions and their chemical compositions / Melekh B.Ya., Pilyugin L.S., Korytko R.I. // Kinematics and Physics of Celestial Bodies. – 2012. – Vol. 28. – Issue 4. – P. 189-202.
- Melekh B.Ya. Determination of the physical parameters, Lyman continua, and chemical compositions of HII regions in blue compact dwarf galaxies / Melekh B.Ya., Holovatyy V.V., Izotov Yu.I. // Astronomy Reports. – 2008. – Vol. 52. – Issue 3. – P. 184-200.
- Koshmak I.O. Multicomponent simulation of emission of low-metallicity H II regions / Koshmak I.O., Melekh B.Ya. / Kinematics and Physics of Celestial Bodies. – 2014. – Vol. 30. – Issue 2. – P. 70-84.
- Holovatyy V.V. Chemical composition of planetary nebulae in the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds / Holovatyy V.V., Melekh B.Ya., Sokil M.M., Havrylova, N. V. // Astronomy Reports. – 2013. – Vol. 57. – Issue 5. – P. 366-379.
Birth date: September 20, 1973
Education: Faculty of Physics, Ivan Franko Lviv State University (1991-1995), speciality: physicist.
1995-2003: Engineer of Astronomical Observatory of Lviv Ivan Franko State/National University.
2003: Ph.D. :Investigation of physical characteris and chemical composition of HII regions in blue compact dwarf galaxies, Kyiv-2003, supervisor: Dr. Volodymyr Holovatyy .
2003-2015: Docent, Department of Astrophysics, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
Since 2010: Senior researcher.
Since February 2015: Acting head of Astrophysics department, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
November 6, 2015: Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences:Modelling of the nebular environments radiation, Kyiv-2015.
Page with teachers schedule not found!