XXII International Seminar on Physics and Chemistry of Solids (eISPCS’20)
June 17-19, Ukraine, Lviv, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Universytetska St., 1
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Lviv City Council
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- Uniwersytet Humanistyczno-Przyrodniczy im. Jana Długosza w Częstochowie
Seminar scope covers all aspects related to:
- Alloys, intermetallic compounds and their applications.
- New inorganic and organic materials (synthesis, structure and properties).
- Theory of solid-state condensed systems.
- Numerical simulation and modeling.
- Physics and chemistry of low dimensional materials and their properties.
- Technology and engineering of nanostructured and advanced materials.
- Non-destructive testing and characterization techniques applied in the modern materials science.
- Micro/nano electro mechanical systems (MEMS/NEMS): technology and applications.
- Magnetic materials.
- Structural defects and defect-related phenomena in solids.
Selected presentations will be published in the Journal of Physical Studies. Manuscripts are to be prepared in LaTeX and the corresponding files should be submitted as e-mail attachments to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for manuscript submission is 10.09.2020.
|Scientific Committee||Organizing Committee|
eISPCS’20 Office, Department of Metal Physics, Faculty of Physics, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Kyryla i Mefodiya 8, Lviv, 79005, Ukraine
Phone: + 38-032-239-45-94
Phone: + 38-067-451-59-52